1) Clean your device thoroughly of all the dust and facial oils. Peel a Skinnova piece from its backing.
2) Position the skin slightly above the device, without letting the sticky side touch the device, and align it perfectly. Use the edges, camera holes and other cut outs to judge alignment ensuring they are perfectly centered before laying down the skin. Once statisfied with the alignment, let the skin adhere on the device.
If you are unsatisfied with the alignment,carefuly remove the skin, without stretching it, and align it again. Alignment is the most important aspect for a perfect finish.
3) Once you have confirmed the alignment after placing, press down the skins against the device. Push air bubbles, if any, starting from the center towards the nearest edges.
4) For curved surfaces, we recommend using a hair dryer on moderate setting to warm the corners of the skins and push them down on the device using your thumb. Repeat this procedure even for the edges so that they stay in place.
Tip : For a perfect look, you may have to heat and extend the side strips to close the gaps between the adjoining pieces.
1) While the front skin is still on the paper liner, peel a small corner portion of the skin from the center screen area and bend it. DO NOT peel the entire screen skin.
1)SWITCH OFF your device. Wash your hands and clean the device’s screen surface throughly of all the dirt with the microﬁber cloth.
2) Wet all your ﬁngers with the SPRAY SOLUTION and starting from a corner, slowly remove the screen shield.
Tip : Keep your ﬁngers wet whenever handling the shield to avoid ﬁngerprints.
3) Dip the removed piece into the soap solution completely so that the entire shield is wet and then remov all the excess solution by sliding your fingers along the shield.
4) With the adhesive side facing down, place the screen shield on the center screen area as closely aligned as possible. If the shield is enough wet, you can glide it into the correct position with minor adjustments using your ﬁngers.
5) Once satisﬁed with the alignment, cover the application squeegee with the microﬁber cloth and remove the excess solution under the ﬁlm towards the edges and away from any open ports like speakers, microphone etc.
6) Once all the portions are applied, keep your device SWITCHED OFF for a period of 1 or 2 HOURS to let the ﬁlm set. HAZINESS and BUBBLES are expected immediately after the installation. The appearance will improve remarkably over a 24-48 Hrs period with the moisture drying out and micro bubbles, if any, working themselves out in 1 - 2 DAYS.